Open practice on the motocross track
AND Trail riding on marked course through woods.
BIKES ONLY event!
Saturday and Sunday August 15 and 16, 2020
Saturday, ride from 10 AM – 4 PM
Sunday, ride from 10 AM – 3 PM
This is a non-competitive event!! HAVE FUN!
- AMA membership required to ride (or purchase a one event pass for the weekend).
- BIKES ONLY (Minis and big bikes)
- MX Track open for timed practice sessions.
- Open riding in woods. Course will be arrowed. Minibikes need an adult to ride with them in the woods.
- NO PIT BIKES OR ANY OTHER PIT VEHICLES ALLOWED!
- Only registered riders may ride bikes slowly to and from the track ONLY
- Wear your wristband at all times
- All riders sign up inside the club house. Must have a rider wristband to ride.
- Walking speed only in the pits! You may ride slowly to the course and back. Do not tear up the gravel or grass.
- No riding before or after designated riding times!
- Please stay out of the woods after the designated ride times.
- Minors must have parent sign waiver
- Concessions stand will be open during riding times, breakfast available at 9 am each day.
• Community grill Saturday at 5 pm (Grill your own meat)
• Hayrides through the woods
• Bags (corn hole)
• Giant Jenga and other yard games
• And more!
This is an AMA sanctioned event. AMA rulebook will be followed!
Per AMA rules, a rider must be 14 or older to ride a 201cc to 250cc motorcycle. A rider must be 16 or older to ride a 251cc or above motorcycle.